Manulife Dollar-cost Averaging Fund
If you are concerned about the current state of the financial markets and wondering about the right time to invest, Manulife Mutual Funds has a solution for you to consider.
The Manulife Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Fund can provide investors with a systematic approach to investing in the markets over time, and a competitive rate of return equivalent to the interest rate offered by the Manulife Bank Investment Savings Account.
- Promotional rate of return – The Fund will provide a new promotional rate of 1.55 per cent (annualized) until June 30, 2013. Following the promotional period the return is expected to be equivalent to the rate of interest offered by the Manulife Bank Investment Savings Account
- Automatic dollar-cost averaging – Systematic switches from the Manulife DCA Fund will be made into one or more Manulife mutual funds of your choice over a 12-month period, with the position fully depleted within one year of purchase
- No MER – Investors will not pay an MER on any balance held within the Manulife Dollar-Cost Averaging Fund
- Minimum Investment – $1,000
How It Works
- Make initial investment into the Manulife Dollar-Cost Averaging Fund
- Complete and send in the Manulife DCA Fund enrolment form where you specify:
- The receiving fund(s) which money will be switched into
- Frequency switch details (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually
- Start date of first switch(es) (All switches out of the Manulife DCA Fund must be completed within 12 months of the purchase date)
- Addresses market volatility by providing a hands-off approach to getting back into long-term funds without having to time the markets
- Provides a very competitive rate of return as a short-term investment solution while investors move back into the markets
- Special promotional rate of 1.55 per cent until June 30, 2013